Round-the-World Recipe Favorites, a compilation of exotic foreign recipes from a group of Newspaper Food Editors, is a strange case. It seems the book was sponsored by Standard Brands, Inc., with a special emphasis on their Blue Bonnet Margarine. This is another cookbook with drawings instead of photographs. The mystery of the book is its date of publication. My guess is the 1940s, and I saw it listed as a probable 1940s publication elsewhere. Note: You can click on the pictures for larger views of the page, which does include the actual recipes, if that's what you're looking for.
1. Front cover - Globe circled by round-the-world people arm-in-arm.
2. Introductory page - Confirms that these 'unusual' recipes were submitted by Newspaper Food Editors and that the recipes were tested using Blue Bonnet Margarine.
3. Bavaria (Bavarian Cheesecake) and China (Shrimp Fried Rice) are represented on the first page.
4. Enlightening drawings accompany the Norwegian Julekake and Stuffed Cabbage recipes.
5. Yugoslavian sheep and a really nice drawing of an elephant.
6. Scenes of Rome and Hawaii.