Today's cookbook is Polly-O Recipe Book: Cooking With Cheese from the Pollio Dairy Products Corporation. It was published in 1968. Click thumbnails for full pictures.
This booklet features a lot of the oddities of 1960s and 1970s cooking, namely the fascination of stuffing foods in other foods and everything gelatin. While I love that a lot of the foods look pretty inedible, my real interest in this book is in the pictures of the late 1960s packaging, especially the bi- and tricolored designs.
1. Front cover - A medley of cheese delights
2. Ricotta Ravioli (with appetizing background color)
3. Stuffed Frankfurters
4. Fruit & Cottage Cheese Mold | Ricotta Stuffed Tomatoes
5. The swinging 60s would have been nothing without cheese!
6. A trio of Polly-O packaging
7. 'The Polly-O Family Of Fine Foods'