Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comedy Cringe Festival - Day 7

Welcome to the final night of the weeklong Comedy Cringe Festival live from the Curly Wurly Comedy Wainscotting brought to you in association with the 1968 classic, Baker's Coconut & Chocolate Party Cut-Up Cakes. Thank you for making this a most successful week at the Wainscotting. Tonight we have a surprise for our finale: three acts!

Tonight's Jokers: 'JERRY GIRAFFE,' 'DEER-IE' the REINDEER,' and 'SAILIN' DOWN the BAY'



(Act #13: Jerry Giraffe)

Many make such a fuss about how television is the 'Great Wasteland.' I don't know what they're talking about. I think television is very educational. Every time someone turns one on, I go into another room and read a book!

Speaking of books, I was reading a book today called 'The History Of Glue.' I couldn't put it down!



(Act #14: Deer-ie the Reindeer)

People think I just work one night a year. Not true. The rest of the year, I have to take odd jobs. My favorite job was bank teller. I was bringing home $500,000 a week!



(Act #15: Sailin' Down The Bay

Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, 'you drive, and I'll man the guns.'

(Jokes based on Groucho Marx and Tommy Cooper)

Thank you and goodnight!!

1 comments:

Lidian said...

I knew that one about educational TV was a Groucho joke! Yay!

And those cakes with poems are pretty funny just - well, just standing there, as it were.