Saturday, July 17, 2010

Comedy Cringe Fest - Day 3

It's a hot night over at the Comedy Cringe Festival, and the lights are especially bright on the Curly Wurly Comedy Wainscotting stage.. so, I'll leave the side-splitting (and slicing) humor to the cut-ups tonight.

Tonight's Jokers: 'ELLA ELEPHANT' and 'TEDDY BEAR'!



(Act #5: Ella Elephant)

I bought a Jaguar for my husband last week. It ripped him to bits!



(Act #6: Teddy Bear)

I don't know, I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.

Thanks, folks. I've had a wonderful evening -- but this wasn't it!

(Yikes, that's one negative Teddy Bear! Some jokes derived from Tommy Cooper, Groucho Marx.)

Tomorrow's Jokers: One's the king of the jungle, the other is queen of the lake! Both are featured in Baker's Coconut & Chocolate Party Cut-Up Cakes.

0 comments: