Friday, September 26, 2008

Stitchery and Mishaps

Introducing the new Friday internet sensation: the ugliest wall hangings of the week! Yes, soon these newly popular wall hanging posts will pop up on every blog. Eventually, they will feature funny net-speak captions with adorable cats peeking out from underneath them. That, in turn, will become one of the most-downloaded Flash games of all time. Before any of that can happen, however, we have to start with the first Wall Hangings Friday post. These wall hangings, each one an assault on the eyes, were all found in the wonderful Better Homes and Gardens' Stitchery and Crafts. Just take a look at these wall hangings!










Undeniably, Wall Hangings Friday will take the internet by storm. (Soon to be) as seen on Boing Boing (or wherever quality internet trends begin)!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hate to say it...but I actually kind of like these. Except for the third one, which looks like a rope rendering of Satan's Buffet Table.

Maria said...

Ha, Satan's Buffet Table! I love it! In fact, that's officially my favorite wall hanging now!

I don't actually think they're that hideous.. I'm not crazy about the rickrack, though!

Anonymous said...

I can haz fowers?