Friday, May 04, 2007

Reach For The Moon with Conte Luna

The Norristown, PA-based company, Conte Luna, has been producing pasta, macaroni, and noodles for over a century. According to the company's website, the Marano family is "known throughout the world as the torchbearers of the pasta industry." While you can find photos of their full line on the site, this brilliantly-colored guide is far more charming. Thank you to my sister for use of this booklet. Remember, you can click on any picture for an enlargement!


Front cover and 'Who Invented Spaghetti?' article






This one pictures #98, The Alphabet. Oddly, I think it shows the name of a Prince song!

2 comments:

Jason Stockl said...

I just love the design and colors!

Makes me want to eat a big bowl of spaghetti!

Maria said...

Isn't it a beauty?

Definitely more appetizing than the San Giorgio book I just posted..